The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
The AGSMEIS Scheme offers small business owners access to affordable loans to foster business growth.
The loan can be accessed without collateral at a five per cent (5%) interest rate per annum.
How To Apply:
- Get Trained – Attend compulsory training with a NIRSAL MFB certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
- Apply For Loan – Create an account by clicking on ‘Apply now’ as an applicant, validate your BVN and select a NIRSAL MFB certified Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
- Receive Funds – Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates are given feedback.
- Get Business Support Service – The Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement a business plan and provide business support services commercially
- Make Sales – Sell products and services to pay back loan and make a profit.
- Repay Loan – Run your business, keep proper records, monitor sales and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan.
Click here to start your application